These organizations have provided support and/or are partners with the Lehigh Gap Nature Center:
- The Lehigh Valley Community Foundation (www.lvcfoundation.org) is an organization which promotes philanthropy in order to improve the quality of life in our region. The Lehigh Gap Nature Center has received a grant from them to work with other conservation organizations in the Lehigh Valley to implement conservation landscaping projects around the region.
- Carbon County Outdoors – Celebrate the great outdoors across Carbon County
- Mauch Chunk Trust will donate $1 for each conversion to electronic statements, as designated by the customer
- PenTeleData, specialists in the telecommunications and internet industry, donates internet services to the LGNC.
- Allentown Hiking Club, promotes hiking and maintains trails in the Allentown area.
- Delaware and Lehigh National Heritage Corridor, the National Park Service’s guide to the corridor, including the trail passing by the Lehigh Gap Wildlife Refuge.
- Delaware, Lehigh and Wyoming Valleys, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s guide to the history of the area as well as listings of current activities.
- Blue Mountain – Kittatinny Ridge Conservation Project at the Pennsylvania Audubon website.
- Bumble bees are important pollinators for both agricultural and wild plants, but we know little about their natural history in North America. If you have observed a bumble bee nest, please fill out this survey for Athena Anderson at the University of Georgia. Learn more about the program (and bumble bees) at her website).