The Great Hall
LGNC’s “Great Hall” is the hub of most of the Nature Center’s activities. This spacious room was designed with maximum flexibility of set up in mind. Need to host a dinner? The room can fit up to 60 guests at 6 long tables. Hosting a lecture or movie night? The room can accommodate approximately 75 guests seated in auditorium-style chair arrangement. The Great Hall has:
• Audio visual equipment including ceiling mounted LCD projector, retractable screen and speakers
• A small kitchenette with mini-fridge and sink for washing dishes and preparing beverages
• Scenic views of the Kittatinny Ridge and Lehigh River
• An entrance/exit onto side porch with bustling bird feeders and access to pollinator garden
• An entrance/exit to deck overlooking the Lehigh and D&L Trail
• Mens’ and Ladies’ restrooms conveniently located just outside in the entrance hall
- $250 for day use of our facilities for meetings similar events. For weddings and other larger events, please contact us.
- Add $150 for private program on the history of the LGNC restoration and/or guided 2-mile hike on the Refuge
- Call or email well in advance. Facilities rental scheduling is based on building, volunteer and staff availability.
- You must discuss set-up plans with LGNC staff and must fully clean up after your event.
- You may supply your own food or we can provide suggestions on local catering. We recommend business members 14 Acre Farm.